June 7, 2009

Blankets I've been working on

Someone commissioned me to make 8 baby blankets for them. I can't imagine a single person knowing 8 people who have recently had babies. Can you?

Too bad I didn't get pictures of a few of the blankets I completed and gave to him already. Those of you who know me, know that I love hearts. I decided to try out the idea of using my own heart center and doing a ripple pattern and it worked out perfect. I just love it. I'll work on the pattern soon. Now that I'm done with all 8 of the baby blankets, I'll have time to devote to patterns again.

The Bear blankets are for a set of twins and the pattern was a Leisure Arts pattern. The yellow heart blanket was a cross stitch pattern I saw and liked so I just did it in filet instead.


Anyways, I thought I'd share some of the pictures of the baby blanket's I've been working on.


My own creation around a large pineapple square - personal pattern
Pattern for sale at http://www.leisureartslibrary.com/

Cross stitch pattern available for free at Cyberstitchers.com
It's called Baby Love

My own creation of a Heart center round ripple
It's called Fox's Rainbow Heart Round Ripple
You can find it on my Ravelry site or on my Etsy site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com